Popular Posts

Monday, July 20, 2009

How to get smooth soft lips.

High gloss, high shine lips are all that this summer. But gloss doesn’t look to hot on chapped, wrinkled lips. So, how do you keep your lips smooth and soft? You exfoliate.

I know exfoliating your lips doesn’t sound like too much fun, but it actually is painless and easy. Cover your lips in lip balm and rub in. Now, take your toothbrush and rub the bristles (gently) on you lips. It might feel a little uncomfortable but as long as you don’t rub for too long, you’ll be fine. Wash the lip balm off and then apply a thinner, more conservative layer. Tada, you have smooth, gloss ready lips.

Comment! How do you keep your lips smooth? Do you exfoliate or do something else? Tell!

2 comments:

  1. I know it might sound weird, but I love exfoliating my lips. No one really thinks about it, but it does help keep your lips smooth. I love your idea on how to exfoliate. I usually just use a lip exfoliator. If you go on my page check out the post about Spa for You Lips. http://fabulouslyglamorous.wordpress.com/

    PS I love your blog, I will be checking in often. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a wet or damp washcloth and rub it between my lips. When I'm done, I apply vaseline and leave it on until I'm ready to apply lip color.
    I also tried exfoliating my lips with sugar, which works just as well.

    ReplyDelete