Popular Posts

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The BEST nail polish color for toes.

Before I begin my post I would like to say this idea was given to me via one of my comments, so comment! Tell me what you would like to know! Ask questions, make suggestions, anything goes (as long as it's not mean of course)!

Sick and tired of plain, nail-polish-less toes? Don't want to pick the wrong color (even though removing it is easy)? Who isn't? But which color's the best? Hmmm...

Guess what? There are 2 'best colors'!

1. The first 'best color' is something you might not expect, baby blue. But not shimmery, mermaid-y blue, matte almost-frosty blue. It's a great base for designs, and looks great on short as well as long nails. Plus it works year-round, so you don't have to switch out nail polishes if you're feeling lazy



2. The second 'best' nail color is also light. It's light, slightly beige, matte pink. Matte colors are very in this fall, and this pink is no different. It also works great for fingers. (So does the blue.)


So get ready for fabulous toes, because now you know which colors are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment