Popular Posts

Monday, October 12, 2009

The new lipstick I'm in love with.

I know my last post had to do with another makeup (Cargo Essential Eyeshadow Palette) but I’m really in love with this one too! It’s called Botanical Lipstick by Cargo.
It’s all natural and $2 out of each sale will go to St.Jude Children’s Research Hospital. But that’s not the only thing awesome about it. It gives great shine and sparkle and great moister. My lips are like the desert, but this lipstick made my lips like the rain forest (I know bad analogy but still… the lipstick is very moisturizing!) The shade I got was ‘Sarah’ (or ’shimmering pink pearl’) and I think it is universaly hot on everyone, so if you wanted to to try a color, I suggest that one. There are 17 shades to choose from though, so if you don’t like that one don’t worry. The final price is $2o. But, if your willing to find a Sephora masterclass called, ‘7 in 7′ you can get it for free. I was casualy browsing Sephora when I stumbled across the class and got a sampler bag with the lipstick in it. But even if your not as lucky as me and need to pay full price, I think it is an investment you won’t regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment