Popular Posts

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The boho bun.


Now I know that there are a lot of cool up-dos out there but I think I have found the easiest and chicest look out there, and I'm here to share it with you. This hair style is perfect for working out at the gym (hey, you deserve to be cute all the the time!) or a fancy dinner, basically, this hair style is perfect for anything!


I call it, The Boho Bun.


Before I start a would like to say that this look is only if you can pull your hair back into a bun. Sorry short hair people, but don't worry a post about short hair is coming soon.


Step one, take two pieces from either side of the front of your head. (in between your ears and your forehead.) Braid those two pieces into two braids and leave them, they will come in handy later.


Step two, gather your hair into a tight, high bun. Make sure the front is smoothed back by brushing it with long strokes as you make the bun.


Step three, take the two braids you made earlier and bring them over the top of your head. Wrap the two braids around the base of your bun and pin.


Ta da, you have a totally chic and easy hair-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment