Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Maybelline’s The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara Review


From the title I think you can tell what it is was but I’l tell you anyways, it was Maybelline’s The Colossal Volum’ Express. It was pretty cheap (7.49) so I thought what the hay, extra bonus was the super cute bottle!


After getting home and I putting it on, and the first thing I noticed was that this mascara was BLACK. Like midnight no stars or moon black. So it’s definitely a night mascara. Second thing I noticed was how full and long my lashes were looking, they were huge! The last thing I noticed? The flakes on my lashes and the rub off. At the end of the day I came home to find big smudges under my eyes, so not cool.

Pros-
  • Dramatic, perfect for night.
  • Adds so much volume and length.
  • Smells like… nothing.
  • Cute bottle
Cons-
  • Dramatic, too black for day.
  • Leaves flakes on my lashes.
  • Rubs off easily.
  • Difficult to take off.
**** 4 out of 5 stars.

Should you buy this product- If you want drama, the Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment